Technical advisory services for planning and optimisation projects for public transport, unimodal or multimodal, for various areas and cities, from a strategic perspective.
Between 2012 and 2013, TMB undertook the conceptual design for line 2 of the Yekaterinburg metro together with the local institute Uralgiprotrans. The work included, among other things:
- Defining operational organisation
- Defining the high-level functional requirements for the line automation systems, such as the relationship between the various technical subsystems that are part of Line 2 (including the rolling stock and Control Centre)
- Developing a preliminary proposal for the track system of the line
- Studying the automation of Line 2 from the standpoint of cost efficiency compared to a traditional metro line
- Assessing the impact of automation on repair and maintenance management
- Developing general criteria that apply to emergency situations in a number of areas affected by line automation, such as station evacuation in case of fire, station ventilation, and tunnel evacuation.